The time management course introduces tools and techniques that allow delegates to manage their time better and feel more in control. This one day course enables participants to identify areas of their job where time could be better utilised and the necessary actions to take to alleviate any problems identified.
We currently provide this course as an in-house option, giving you the option to have a tailored course delivered at your workplace, at a time that suits you. To find out how much this might cost simply complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Contact us for a quote
Time Management Course Content
This one day course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises.
Guiding principles of time and self-management
- Identifying your greatest ‘time stealers’ & life balance wheel
- Planning and controlling your workload
- Keeping yourself motivated to achieve tasks
- How to optimally use the time available to you
- Managing communication
Identifying and managing peak physiological performance time
- Peak physiological performance and time
- Importance of resilience and the negative effects of stress
Saying ‘no’ and negotiating solutions
- Ways to say ‘no’ assertively
- Identifying potential win-win solutions
Prioritising workload and key tasks
- Need for task prioritisation and ‘Eating your frogs’
- Methods of task prioritisation
Who Should Attend?
The course is aimed at anyone who wants to improve their time management skills in order to make themselves a more valued employee within their organisation.
By the end of the managing change course, delegates will have:
- Identified their biggest ‘time stealers’ which reduce their productivity and established solutions to reduce or remove their negative impact
- Acquired practical time management skills for scheduling, planning and prioritising work
- Discussed and practised a range of recognised time management techniques such as effective delegation, assertively saying ‘no’ and negotiating alternative solutions
We provide all course materials and certificates of attendance for each delegate completing the course.
We Can Deliver This Course At Your Workplace
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.