The managing change course has been developed to provide leaders and managers with clear insights on how to effectively motivate people through corporate culture or organisational change. It will also equip them with some effective skills and knowledge for managing and communicating change across the organisation.
We currently provide this course as an in-house option, giving you the option to have a tailored course delivered at your workplace, at a time that suits you. To find out how much this might cost simply complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Contact us for a quote
Managing Change Course Content
This one day course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises.
The case for managing change
- Experiencing change
- Recognising the impact change can have on standards
Our experience of change/change management principles
- Drawing upon past experiences of change
- Seven key principles of managing change
Emotional responses to change
- Business and personal impact of failing to deal with people’s needs & concerns
- Identifying our own response to change
- Change curve
Compelling reasons for change
- Recognising and responding to resistance
- Conveying compelling reasons for change
Clear vision and objectives for change
- Three steps to creating a clear vision
- Imaging your vision
Building momentum and managing resistance to change
- Driving momentum
- Our reactions to resistance
- Dealing with resistance with the right change management strategy
Who Should Attend?
The course is aimed at managers and team leaders who want to improve their ability in being able to motivate others through corporate culture or organisational change.
By the end of the managing change course, delegates will have:
- An appreciation of the impact of organisational change on people
- Identified ways they can positively lead and motivate people through cultural or organisational change
- Developed skills for effectively communicating change
- Identified ways they can help team members cope with change
We provide all course materials and certificates of attendance for each delegate completing the course.
We Can Deliver This Course At Your Workplace
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.