The conflict management course has been developed to introduce practical conflict resolution techniques and strategies that managers and team leaders can effectively utilise when managing conflict in the workplace. It should build on previous training, skills and knowledge of effective performance management.
We currently provide this course as an in-house option, giving you the option to have a tailored course delivered at your workplace, at a time that suits you. To find out how much this might cost simply complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Contact us for a quote
Conflict Management Course Content
This one day course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises.
Thomas Kilmann conflict styles
- Understanding different styles and responses to conflict
- Recognising your own preferred way of dealing with conflict
- Identifying the impact of different conflict styles
Understanding and managing thoughts and beliefs
- Beliefs and behaviours
- Understanding perception and mindset in conflict
- Self-talk applying to conflict, confidence and stress
Preventing and managing conflict
- Preventing conflict and working collaboratively
- Controlling the challenging situations with assertiveness and empathy
Who Should Attend?
The course is aimed at managers and team leaders, and provides the skills, knowledge and confidence for them to effectively manage and turn around conflict situations in the workplace, in a clear, assertive and constructive manner.
By the end of the conflict management course, delegates will have:
- Defined confrontation and their role in preventing and managing conflict in the workplace.
- Recognised their preferred approach when faced with conflict and adopt alternative strategies to resolve it.
- Understood the relationship between thoughts and behaviours and managed their thoughts to remain positive and confident.
- Demonstrated how to handle challenging situations in a positive, assertive and empathetic manner.
We provide all course materials and certificates of attendance for each delegate completing the course.
We Can Deliver This Course At Your Workplace
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.