The aim of the Failure Mode Effects Analysis course is to help you understand how you can reduce product liability risks within your organisation by anticipating and preventing defects in the design and manufacturing process. The course will introduce you to FMEA methodology of risk assessment that is applicable to product and process design.
Traditionally it has generally been companies supplying the automotive industry that have been required to use FMEA techniques to achieve product quality. However the techniques are increasingly being selected for other industries and so this course is ideal for anyone involved in quality management roles that have a responsibility for product liability risk.
The course is particularly suitable for reliability, manufacturing and engineering managers as well as process and product engineers. It is also useful for internal auditors, vendors and supplier auditors.
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Failure Mode Effects Analysis Course Content
Throughout the duration of the training we aim to help you look at how to reduce product liability risks within your own business. The FMEA courses will also cover the following key topics;
- The key requirements of FMEA
- The responsibilities of other Multi-function disciplines
- How to follow a process flow, and explore the process linkages
- How to use Failure Mode Effects Analysis in your organisation for internal improvements
- How to define special characteristics and develop a control plan
- How to determine detection and prevention actions
- Risk priority number (RPN)
- Mistake proofing devices
- Customer’s expectations and requirements
Who Should Attend?
The failure mode effects analysis course is particularly suitable for reliability, manufacturing and engineering managers as well as process and product engineers. It is also useful for internal auditors, vendors and supplier auditors.
By the end of this FMEA course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key requirements of FMEA and how to follow a process flow
- Understand how to determine detection and prevention actions
- Develop a control plan
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates.
We Can Deliver This Course At Your Workplace
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.