The NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate is designed specifically for those working within the oil and gas industry who have the responsibility for ensuring safety as part of their day-to-day duties. The course focuses on international standards for Oil and Gas and management systems, highlighting the importance of process safety management in the oil and gas industry, enabling students to effectively discharge workplace safety responsibilities both onshore and offshore.
We provide classroom based courses in Dubai and Tunis, or can run the course at your own site if training a group. We also offer the course online for those who cannot commit to taking the time away from work and would prefer to study in their own time. To find out more about the course options simply complete the form at the bottom of the page.
£399 + VAT plus £66 NEBOSH Fees
1 week (5 days) + exam
Revision workshops are optional and subject to additional charge.
NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate Course Content
This course will cover the following key topics;
Unit IOG1: Management of International
Oil & Gas Operational Safety
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management in Context
- Hydrocarbon Process Safety
- Fire Protection and Emergency Response
- Logistics and Transport Operations
Assessed by a two hour written exam
Who Should Attend?
The NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate course is ideal for anyone working within the oil and gas industry who has the responsibility for ensuring safety as part of their day-to-day duties. In particular managers, supervisors and employee representatives within the oil and gas industry or newly-appointed health and safety advisers will find this course beneficial.
By the end of the NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate course, delegates will have:
- Increased your career prospects – NEBOSH Certificates are valued by employers – both in the UK and Internationally
- Become entitled to apply for Technician Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH)
- Become entitled to apply for Associate Membership of the IIRSM (AIIRSM)
The NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate is a technical qualification and requires certain knowledge before starting the course.
- Health and Safety Knowledge – It is highly recommended that students hold the NEBOSH International General Certificate or equivalent before studying this course. If you do not have this knowledge, RRC provide reference materials to cover this but you should allow for a further 50 hours of study.
- Experience of the Oil and Gas Industry – Students require a wider understanding of the oil and gas industry such as gained from working in the industry itself. Students without this experience will need to study
additional reference materials provided with the course which outline how oil and gas is extracted and processed. You should allow a further 25 hours study if you need to study this.
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Contact Us For More Information
To find out how much this course will cost via your chosen method simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.