The NEBOSH Environmental Diploma course is based on UK law and is made up of two units which must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEBOSH Environmental Diploma qualification. The course can be completed on it’s own merit in 3 weeks plus exam or in 2 weeks if you have already completed the certificate level. It is an essential qualification for those wanting a high level career in environmental management as well as for safety professionals looking to expand their knowledge and competence into a new area.
We provide classroom based courses in London or can run the course at your own site if training a group. We also offer the course online for those who cannot commit to taking the time away from work and would prefer to study in their own time. To find out more about the course options simply complete the form at the bottom of the page.
from £1595 + VAT plus £184 NEBOSH Fees
£695 + VAT plus £184 NEBOSH Fees
3 weeks (15 days) plus exams
NEBOSH Environmental Diploma Course Content
This diploma course in environmental management is made up of two units:
Unit EC1: Management and Control of Environmental Hazards
- Key environmental cycles and the effects of human activity on the environment
- Environmental leadership
- Environmental management systems and emergency planning
- Environmental risk evaluation and control
- Environmental performance evaluation
- Waste management
- Managing emissions to the atmosphere
- Managing emissions to the water environment
- Control of environmental noise
- Hazardous substances and contaminated land
- Energy use
Assessed by a three hour exam.
Unit NDEM2: Environmental Regulation
Comprises of three elements
- Enforcement of environmental legislation
- Civil liability
- Pollution prevention and control legislation
Assessed by an assignment based on a review and analysis of your organisation’s Environmental Management System.
Who Should Attend?
The NEBOSH Environmental Diploma course is suitable for Senior Managers who have a responsibility for managing environmental issues or those looking to achieve a high level in their career in environmental management. Before studying this course it is recommended that delegates have a prior knowledge of the English legal system.
By completing this course delegates will gain an internationally recognised qualification and can expect the following benefits;
- Complete a course valued by employers – NEBOSH Diploma holders get higher salaries (NEBOSH research)
- Boost your career prospects – NEBOSH Diploma Holders in demand throughout the world
- Use the letters ‘EnvDipNEBOSH’ after your name
- Eligible for Practitioner membership of IEMA (PIEMA)
- Entitled to Specialist membership of the IIRSM (SIIRSM)
- Meets the academic requirements for non-chartered membership of the CIWEM (MCIWEM
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Contact Us For More Information
To find out how much this course will cost via your chosen method simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.