NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work provides an introduction to environmental issues within the workplace. This qualification is suitable for any organisation looking to introduce an Environmental Management System or who seek to improve their environmental performance.
The NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work consists of one unit:
Unit EAW1: Environmental Awareness
- Foundations of environmental awareness
- Meaning of key environmental terms
- Components and certification of an environmental management system.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work is aimed at those individuals that are looking to start a career in Environmental Management..
£175 + VAT plus £24.50 NEBOSH Fee
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
By the end of this NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work course, delegates will;
- Gain a recognised qualification in Health & Safety
- Improve your Health & Safety career prospects
- Network with other H&S professionals
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.