The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course has been developed to provide learners with Lean Six Sigma methods that they can use to take an active role in business improvements. The course provides an overview of the basic aspects to illustrate what it is, why it is used and how it transforms organisations. Whilst Yellow Belts are not experts in Lean Six Sigma and do not run improvement projects, they do work with colleagues to solve business problems.
You can choose to take the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course as a classroom based course or online. We also provide training in-house should you need to train a group of employees. Our classroom training is blended, which means we use a broad range of teaching methods to ensure you get the best learning outcomes. Unlike traditional classroom training, our courses involve active participation, one-to-one coaching and self-led online study so they fit every learning style.
To get a quote for this course simply complete the form at the bottom of the page.
£200 + VAT
£795 + VAT
Classroom or online
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course Content
This Yellow Belt course is a thorough introduction to Lean Six Sigma and provides an internationally recognised Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certificate.
On this course you will learn about Lean and Six Sigma and the benefits of structured business improvement. You’ll also come to know the roles, responsibilities and structure of Lean Six Sigma. The training follows the DMAIC framework and includes an overview of each of the phases, as well as the key tools used in each. DMAIC stands for Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control.
Intro and Prep
- Introduction to training
- What is Lean?
- What is Six Sigma?
- Essential problem solving tools
Yellow Belt Training
- Understanding DMAIC
- Essential tools application and practice
- How can Lean Six Sigma benefit an organisation?
- Roles, responsibilities, skills and structure
- Exercises to reduce variation, understand the 7 wastes and create a lift speech
Who Should Attend?
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training is an introduction to Lean Six Sigma and will give you the skills to participate in small improvements. It is an essential introduction to the topic and has applications across a broad range of positions and industries.
By the end of the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain Lean Six Sigma, DMAIC and essential problem solving to others
- Solve problems permanently using the DMAIC approach
- Apply essential problem solving tools
- Understand the importance of data and how to collect it effectively
- Solve simple projects using Lean Six Sigma principles
- Assist Green and Black Belts when they are running a Lean Six Sigma project
We provide all course materials and certificates. Delegates can also claim 10 CPD points by completing the course.
Contact Us For More Information
To find out how much this course will cost via your chosen method simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.