The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course has been developed to improve confidence, team building, and boost a persons career through learning and applying the most comprehensive business approach in the world. Green Belt training provides a structured, strategic approach to problem-solving, which means issues are halted and do not return. This enables a business to reduce its costs, increase its quality and improve its efficiency with limited capital expense. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is an essential qualification for managers, team leaders or anyone expected to solve problems and make a difference.
We provide classroom courses throughout the UK, held at venues including London, Milton Keynes, Manchester and York. We also offer the course online and we can arrange for an in-house that takes a blended learning approach. For more information simply complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Contact us for a quote
Classroom or online
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course Content
Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course not only covers the body of knowledge, tools and techniques and approaches of IASSC, ASQ, BQF but it also covers change management topics in-depth.
Using our unique blended approach to training you will be given not only engaging effective classroom training but also eLearning support before and after the public training course. You will be further supported by our best in class lifetime support.
Online Intro and Prep
- Introduction to training
- What is Lean?
- What is Six Sigma?
- Essential problem solving tools
Green Belt Training
- DMAIC training and tools
- Project identification and development
- Managing change
- Process mapping and data collection
- Cause and effect
- Generating, evaluating and selecting solutions
Who Should Attend?
This training course is perfect for anyone from a wide range of roles including managers, team leaders and anyone involved in problem solving as part of their role. The blended Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course is designed for delegates who thrive in a classroom environment and wish to hear others thought, questions and opinions. It enables networking and understanding of other industries and their challenges and successes. It enables you to work in groups to understand topics, to debate subjects and learn from each other over 5 days. It will provide you with the necessary skills that can transform your business through process improvement.
By the end of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course, delegates will be able to:
- Improve processes using DMAIC, Lean (waste removal) and Six Sigma (variation removal)
- Apply Lean and Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques and explain the concepts to others
- Understand the structures, roles and processes to challenge norms and transform businesses
- Apply and understand the voice of the customer in all areas of business
- Collect and analyse data appropriately, ensuring you make correct decisions
- Use data to identify the root causes of problems
- Independently manage department-specific problems, and work as part of a team to fix complex, multi-functional challenges
- Solve a business problem by running a project that will enable you to certify
We provide all course materials and certificates. Delegates will receive 80 internationally recognised CPD points by completing the course.
Contact Us For More Information
To find out how much this course will cost via your chosen method simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.