Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is vital for any manager tasked with improving a business. Productivity, profitability, efficiency, customer service and staff satisfaction improvements are achievable through the application of Lean Six Sigma principles put into place by an effective Black Belt. Completing the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course will transform your career, make you more confident and visible in your company. The average Black Belt can expect a salary of around £80k (figures as of Dec 2018).
The Black Belt course will teach learners all the skills, techniques, approaches and most importantly change management skills needed to be able to reduce costs, improve quality, improve productivity and enhance the efficiency in your business. Black Belts typically complete 2 or 3 projects each year with an average return on investments of training costs of 7 to 1 for each project completed. Black Belts frequently obtain promotions, new roles or status in companies once certified.
We provide classroom courses throughout the UK, held at venues including London, Milton Keynes, Manchester and York. We also offer the course online and we can arrange for an in-house that takes a blended learning approach. For more information simply complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Contact us for a quote
10 Days + online study
Classroom or online
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Course Content
Our Lean Six Sigma course covers all aspects of Lean Six Sigma as you would expect but also teaches change management meaning you will be able to implement your improvement and make change stick. This is the part of the course which ensures success for our Black Belt.
- Step 1 – Introduction and prep delivered through eLearning and Discussions with your dedicated Master Black Belt.
- Step 2 – 5-day Classroom session 1 – The first part of your Black Belt training is Green Belt content using discussions, teach backs, simulations, exercises and constant feedback to delegates. Work through case studies to apply learning. Following completion of this course you will be issued with a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate.
- Step 3 – Master Black Belt coaching and support to apply learning to your project or case study for certification.
- Step 4 – Personal development via eLearning. Practise tools and techniques with further application exercises.
- Step 5 – 5-day Classroom session 2 – Black Belt Lean Six Sigma, Change Management, influencing and acceptance skills using discussions, teach backs, simulations, exercises and constant feedback to delegates. Work through case studies to apply learning.
- Step 6 – Access provided to entire Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course for 12 months via eLearning (worth £1,550).
- Step 7 – Further Master Black Belt coaching and support and personal development learning to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Step 8 – Project submission via storyboards. MBB advice to ensure certification.
- Step 9 – Certification process. Presentation and interview with MBB. Issue of worldwide recognised certificate in Lean Six Sigma and Change Management.
- Step 10 – Ongoing Lifetime Master Black Belt support via phone and email, as well as monthly drop in surgeries in York UK.
Who Should Attend?
Our Classroom public Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training is perfect for senior managers, project managers, managers looking to develop or change a company by reducing costs, improving customer service, quality and staff satisfaction. If you need to make a difference this is the course for you. Typically, those training to be Black Belts are ambitious and want to improve their knowledge, confidence, visibility and impact in a business as well as wanting to grow and develop their skills and advance their careers.
By the end of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course, delegates will be able to:
- Obtain two globally- recognised qualifications (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Change Management) after certification.
- You will develop your people management skills and gain experience managing complex projects.
- Learn Project Management skills though completing 2 projects which will showcase your improvements and savings for your employer – giving you hard facts that could help you negotiate a pay rise, promotion or new role.
- You will become more visibly within your company as you solve strategically important problems across various departments and functions.
- Learn how to accurately correct, analyse and interpret data.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belts, with experience delivering successful improvements, can earn up to £80k a year.
- Your company on average will obtain at least a 7 to 1 return on investment for each project completed.
We provide all course materials and certificates. Delegates will receive 170 internationally recognised CPD points by completing the course.
Contact Us For More Information
To find out how much this course will cost via your chosen method simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.