This half day ISO 9001:2015 transition seminar is aimed at those who want an introduction into the required steps that you will need to go through in order to get your organisation to successfully certificate against the new standard. The seminar has been designed, developed and is delivered by Ian McCabe FCQI, CQP, Dip Q of NXTGen Quality Solutions.
This course has been designed, developed and delivered by Ian McCabe MCQI, CQP, Dip Q. Ian led the transition of the first company in the Nuclear sector (and one of the first 50 companies in the UK) to achieve ISO 9001:2015 transition with their third party certification body LRQA in May 2016. Ian has hands-on experience of the challenges facing organisations who are looking to transition and his work leading up to and following the transition has been recognised by LRQA, the Chartered Quality Institute and featured in research publications.
This course will provide practical tips and take aways in relation to specific challenges affecting successful transition including:-
- Establishing the right relationship with your 3rd party auditors and creating the right environment for successful transition.
- How to demystify he changes and improve confidence of senior leaders and potential auditees in the build up to transition.
- Communicating the changes to your organisation simply and in a way which removes fear.
- Simple ways to meet requirements in relation to ‘context of the organisation’ and ‘stakeholder’ engagement.
- How to think differently about risk within the context of ISO 9001:2015.
- How to reveal the system of management which already exists within your organisation and demonstrate how it meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- How to identify link existing performance improvement objectives with stakeholder requirements.
- Best practice for managing the transition process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 9001:2015 transition seminar is for individuals who are looking for meaningful and proven ways to achieve a smooth and efficient transition to the ISO 9001:2015 certification.
WHAT PACKAGE SHOULD YOU CHOOSE
COURSE BOOKING FORM
Book your place on the next seminar below.