The Internal QMS Auditor course is aimed at professionals working in quality management roles, within ISO 9001 certified organisations. It is vital for those who have a key role in ensuring quality standards are maintained within the business and whose responsibilities include carrying out internal QMS audits to ensure the organisation is complying with ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
Understanding how to carry out ISO 9001 internal audits is a vital part of any prospective quality manager’s role and this training course explains in detail the key steps in the internal audit process from planning and preparing for your internal QMS audit to reporting on it’s effectiveness and how it meets the requirements of ISO 9001.
The internal QMS auditor course is approved by the CQI and IRCA – the UK’s leading awarding body for ISO 9001 training courses. By completing this course delegates will be awarded a certificate to show they have successfully completed recognised internal QMS audit training.
£650 + VAT
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Internal QMS Auditor Course Content
The Internal QMS Auditor course is delivered via a mixture of presentations, group exercises and is assessed by a closed book exam. Our CQI/IRCA course ID is 18155 and throughout the duration of the course we will cover the following areas;
- The background on quality management systems and ISO 9001
- Quality management and auditing terminology
- Preparing for and planning your internal QMS audits
- Managing your audit schedules
- Creating checklists for your internal QMS audits
- The new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and Annex SL
- The process approach for internal QMS auditing
- The implications of auditing against ISO 9001 requirements
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle (PDCA) for internal QMS audits
- Reporting your findings from your internal QMS audit
Who Should Attend?
The internal QMS auditor course is aimed at anyone working in a quality management role who has a responsibility for carrying out internal QMS audits to ensure compliance with ISO 9001 requirements. The course is particularly suitable for aspiring quality managers and quality engineers and those who are new to ISO 9001 but want to become involved in the internal QMS auditor process within their organisation. It is also useful for existing internal QMS auditors who simply want to learn new tips and techniqies for carrying out their ISO 9001 audits.
By the end of this internal QMS auditor course, delegates will be able to:
- Plan and prepare effectively for internal QMS audits that measure the effectiveness of your organisations ability to meet ISO 9001 requirements.
- Understand how to communicate the process model for quality management systems, referencing the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle.
- Create audit checklists and write follow up reports on your internal QMS audits that find ways to improve the effectiveness of your organisations quality management system.
We provide delegates with all course materials, lunch and refreshments and a CQI and IRCA approved certificate of completion will be awarded to all delegates that sucessfully complete the course.
The CQI and IRCA recommend that anyone completing the ISO 9001 internal QMS auditor course have knowledge of the following areas:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- A basic knowledge of the concepts of quality management
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- The 7 Quality Management Principles
- Quality management terms and definitions
- The content and structure of ISO 9001
We Can Deliver This Course At Your Workplace
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.