The ISO 9001 internal auditor course has been developed to give delegates the skills, knowledge and confidence to carry out internal audits that measure the effectiveness of an organisations quality management system and it’s ability to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
The course will explain the best way to plan and prepare for your audit in order to then complete your audit in the most effective way. We also go through various examples of non conformance and how to report these in your audit and action the correct follow-up procedures.
We have developed this course to be a shorter version of the CQI IRCA ISO 9001 Internal QMS Auditor course. This is to save time and money for those who don’t need accredited training.
£375 + VAT
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course Content
This one day internal auditor course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises. Upon completion of the course you can expect to have gained a detailed understanding of the following areas:
- History of Quality Management Systems
- How to prepare for your audit
- How to manage audit schedules
- How to create an internal audit checklist
- The new requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- How to carry out an audit
- How to create audit reports
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle (PDCA)
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at quality professionals who need to understand how to carry out QMS internal audits so they can be part of the quality auditing team in their organisation. As this course is a shortened version of the 2 day CQI IRCA ISO 9001 internal QMS auditor course it is more suited to those in smaller to medium sized organisations who don’t need to have accredited training and have a smaller budget.
By the end of this ISO 9001 Internal Auditor course, delegates will understand the internal auditing process and be able to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an internal audit that measures your QMS against the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Be able to explain the process model for quality management systems, referencing the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle.
- Create audit checklists and write follow up reports to improve the effectiveness of your organisations QMS.
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
We Can Deliver This Course At Your Workplace
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.