The ISO 50001 internal auditor course is aimed at individuals that want to improve their skills and knowledge of energy management, the ISO 50001 standard and internal auditing processes. This course will give you the tools to plan, prepare, carry out and report on internal audits on your organisations energy management standard (EnMS).
This course is typically attended by people in environmental and enrgy management related roles and is ideal for those new to auditing although it can also serve as a refresher course for experienced auditors.
The ISO 50001 internal auditor course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises and will cover the following;
- The history of energy management and ISO 50001
- The different clauses and requirements within ISO 50001:2011
- Setting objectives to reduce your energy spend
- How to prepare for your audit
- Managing internal audit schedules
- Creating audit checklists and writing reports
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 50001 internal auditor course has been designed for those who want to learn about the internal audit process for energy management. The course will give you a greater understanding of the different roles involved in the management of an energy management system within your organisation.
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates.
By the end of this ISO 50001 internal auditor course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 50001 and how they apply to auditing.
- Manage the audit process for energy management in your organisation.
- Create audit checklists and write follow-up reports
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.