The ISO 14001 internal auditor course is aimed at those who want to improve their skills and knowledge of internal audits for environmental management standards. This one day interactive course will give delegates the tools to be able to confidently plan, prepare, carry out and report on internal audits for your organisation.
This course is suitable for anyone working in environmental management related roles and is ideal for those new to auditing although it can also serve as a refresher course for experienced auditors.
We have open courses available in Warrington, Newcastle and Bristol and can also provide this course as an in-house option, giving you the option to have a tailored course delivered at your workplace, at a time that suits you. To find out how much this might cost simply complete the form at the bottom of this page.
£375 + VAT
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Course Content
This one day internal auditor course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises. Upon completion of the course you can expect to have gained a detailed understanding of the following areas:
- ISO 45001 clauses and requirements
- Occupational health and safety management terminology
- The purpose of an effective occupational health and safety management system
- The history of ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001
- Reducing risks in your organisation
- Complying with current safety legislation
- The new clauses and requirements within ISO 45001:2018
- Annex SL requirements
- Audit preparation and planning
- Managing audit schedules
- Creating audit checklists and reports
Who Should Attend?
The ISO 45001 internal auditor course is aimed at anyone who is or intends to be involved in the internal auditing process of a company’s occupational management system. It is suitable for health and safety managers or anyone who’s role requires them to be responsible for the occupational health and safety management of a business.
By the end of this ISO 45001 internal auditor course, delegates will be able to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an internal audit that measures your organisations management system against the requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
- Create audit checklists and write follow up reports to improve the effectiveness of your organisations occupational health and safety management system.
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
We Can Deliver This Course At Your Workplace
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.