The IOSH approved Coaching for Safety course is an exciting new course, designed to help safety people to be the best that they can be. It places emphasis on the importance of ‘soft skills’ within practise. If you have been looking at ways to improve your performance and become a more effective and rounded practitioner then this is the course for you.
In past years vital ‘soft skills’ have often been overlooked as being less valuable than technical knowledge. Today, gladly, this is no longer the case. These attributes are now very much in demand, which is why we now offer the IOSH Coaching for Safety course – a 2 day workshop that will teach you how to get the best out of people by understanding how to engage, connect and motivate.
The IOSH approved Coaching for Safety course covers the following key topics;
- Appreciate the value of coaching in the role of the safety practitioner
- Understand the attributes of a good coach
- Be familiar with the behaviours and techniques involved in active listening
- Understand, and have put into practice, the GROW model
- Be equipped with a technique for remaining solution-focused
- Understand the attributes and practices of a ‘safety leader’.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The IOSH approved Coaching for Safety course is suitable for ALL safety people.
Whether safety is only part of your role or you are a full time professional, this unique and highly interactive training course will provide you with all-important skills that will help to unlock your potential.
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
By completing the IOSH Coaching Safety course you will;
- Gain a recognised qualification in Health & Safety
- Improve your Health & Safety career prospects
- Network with other H&S professionals
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.