The integrated management systems internal auditor course is aimed at aspiring auditors who are working in organisations that are certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
This course will provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to be able to carry out internal audits on an integrated management system that meets the requirements of the three standards. We will explain the best way to plan and prepare for your audits in order to get the most effective results. Our public courses are two days in duration however we can add an optional third day for in-house courses to include practical audits.
To find out how much a tailored in-house course will cost simply complete the form at the bottom of this page.
£625 + VAT
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Course Dates and Venues
Integrated Management Systems Internal Auditor Course Content
This two day course includes a combination of presentations and group exercises and will cover the following areas;
- The history of different management systems and their benefits
- An overview of the latest versions of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards and the key requirements
- The difference between single and integrated management system audits
- How to introduce the integrated approach to your business
- How to plan an effective integrated management system internal audit
- The process approach for integrated management system internal audits
- The benefits of introducing integrated system internal audits into your business
- How to provide audit reports and implement corrective action
Who Should Attend?
The Integrated Management Systems Internal Auditor course is ideal for those working within organisations that have multiple management systems. The course can be tailored towards those who have a good working knowledge of the standards or those with little to no experience and focuses on the most commonly integrated standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
By the end of this internal auditor course, delegates will understand the internal auditing process and be able to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an internal audit that measures your management system against the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Create audit checklists and write follow up reports to improve the effectiveness of your organisations QMS.
- Understand the process of integrating your management systems under one audit.
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
We Can Deliver This Course At Your Workplace
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.