The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005, strongly emphasises the need to provide employees with instruction, information and training necessary to ensure their health and safety. By providing your employees with health and safety information and training you are reducing the chance of them suffering injuries or ill health whilst at work. Health and Safety training also helps employees to acquire the skills, knowledge and attitude to make them competent in the safety and health aspects of their work and instils a positive health and safety culture within the business.
At WRK we offer a range of health and safety courses that cover a variety of subjects. Find out more below.
Choose a course
The benefits of health and safety training
- Reduce workplace accidents and injuries,
- Reduce time employees take off due to ill-health
- Improve the safety culture within the business
- Improve productivity
- Improved employee satisfaction and loyalty
- Enhanced company reputation
- Retain your best staff by investing in their career
- Develop new skills to help with career progression
Where we can deliver health and safety training
We can provide Health and Safety training at any of the following locations in the UK.
Health and safety training delivered at your workplace
To find out how much it will cost for an in-house course simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.