The AS9100 Lead Auditor course is for experienced quality professionals working in the aerospace industry that want to understand how to carry out 3rd party audits.
The course will go through each step of the audit from planning to reporting and equips delegates with the tools and techniques to carry out audits effectively.
During this five day course delegates will find out how to manage a team of auditors within their own organisation and/or carry out a 3rd party aerospace audit on an external company. If you plan to move into consultancy then this course is essential.
£1595 + VAT
Start and Finish Times
08:30 – 18:30
Course Dates and Venues
AS9100 Lead Auditor Course Content
This five day aerospace lead auditor course consists of a mixture of presentations, group exercises and a closed book exam. Upon completion of the course delegates will have an understanding of;
- The structure and principles of an aerospace quality management system
- Different aerospace quality and auditing terminology
- The major requirements of the AS9100 Rev D standard
- Your responsibilities as a lead auditor
- The audit process and different types of aerospace audits
- How to set objectives for your audit including its scope and criteria
- How to prepare and plan for an AS9100 3rd party audit
- How to conduct and lead on-site audit activities for AS9100
- How to develop an effective checklist for your audit
- Effective interviewing skills that help you get the most out of your audits.
- How to report your audit findings so that any non conformances are dealt with promptly
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for experienced quality professionals, working within the aerospace industry, that want to be able to conduct 1st party (internal), 2nd party (supplier) and 3rd party (external) audits of a quality management system that is compliant with AS9100 requirements. This certification will also allow you to audit against ISO 9001:2015 and is a suitable course for quality managers and engineers looking for career progression.
By the end of this AS9100 lead auditor course, delegates will be able to:
- Plan, lead and report on 1st party (internal), 2nd party (supplier) and 3rd party (external) audits whilst measuring against the requirements of AS9100 Rev D.
- Be able to explain the process model for aerospace quality management systems, referencing the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle.
- Create audit checklists and write follow up reports to improve the effectiveness of your organisations aerospace QMS.
We provide delegates with all course materials, lunch and refreshments and certificate will be awarded to all delegates that successfully complete the course.
We Can Deliver This Course At Your Workplace
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.