The AS9100 Internal Auditor course is aimed at quality professionals working within the aerospace industry that need an understanding of how to carry out internal audits. The course will explain how to plan and prepare for your audit before carrying it out and following up with an audit report.
This course focuses on AS9100 Rev D and how to meet the aerospace standard’s requirements with your internal audit. It is ideal training for both new aerospace auditors and those with previous experience in another quality management system standard.
We currently provide this course over two days, as an in-house option, giving you the option to have a tailored course delivered at your workplace, at a time that suits you. To find out how much this might cost simply complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Contact us for a quote
AS9100 Internal Auditor Course Content
This two day course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises and for in-house courses we offer an optional live audit session. Upon completion of the course delegates will have an understanding of;
- The main requirements of the AS9100 Rev D standard
- Different aerospace and quality terminology for AS9100 internal auditing
- The most effective way to plan and prepare for your AS9100 internal audit
- How to set AS9100 internal audit objectives
- How to conduct an internal audit that meet the requirements of AS9100 Rev D
- The different clauses and requirements of AS9100 Rev D
- The similarities and the differences between AS9100 and ISO 9001 in relation to internal audits.
- How to verify corrective action after completing your AS9100 internal audit
- Effective interview techniques for auditing.
Who Should Attend?
This internal auditor course is aimed at new auditors working in the aerospace industry. It is useful for anyone who might have previously trained against another management systems standard or against AS9100 Rev C requirements.
By the end of this two day course, delegates will be able to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an internal audit that measures your QMS against the requirements of AS9100 Rev D.
- Be able to explain the process model for quality management systems, referencing the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle.
- Create audit checklists and write follow up reports to improve the effectiveness of your organisations QMS.
We provide all course materials and certificates of attendance for each delegate completing the AS9100 Internal Auditor course.
We Can Deliver This Course At Your Workplace
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.