The AS9100 foundation course is aimed at professionals working in the aerospace industry that want to understand the benefits of the AS9100 Rev D standard. The course gives a detailed overview of the new clauses and requirements that were brought in when AS9100 Rev D was published in 2016.
We discuss how AS9100 fits into an organisation and the links with other quality management standards. It is an ideal course for new quality professionals that need to be made aware of AS9100 as well as those who are working for an organisation that is looking to implement the standard into their business.
We currently provide this course as an in-house option, giving you the option to have a tailored course delivered at your workplace, at a time that suits you. To find out how much this might cost simply complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Contact us for a quote
AS9100 Foundation Course Content
This one day course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises that provide a detailed overview of AS9100 Rev D. Upon completion of the course delegates will have an understanding of;
- The history of AS9100 and quality management systems for the aerospace industry.
- The processes and steps required in order to implement a quality management system that meets the AS9100 standard’s requirements into your organisation.
- The assessment process for AS9100 certification.
- The different clauses and requirements in AS9100 inluding the changes when AS9100 Rev C was updated to Rev D.
- The similarities and the differences between AS9100 and ISO 9001.
- Different aerospace and quality terminology that are commonly used within the standard.
Who Should Attend?
The AS9100 foundation course is aimed at any person that plays a role in maintaining a company’s aerospace quality management system. It is also an ideal starting point in the career of any prospective quality manager and is often used as a stepping stone to the AS9100 Internal Auditor course.
By the end of this AS9100 foundation course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic requirements of AS9100 and how they apply to processes within your organisation.
- Start the process of implementing a QMS designed specifically for an organisation within the aerospace industry.
- Understand the benefits of adopting AS9100 within your organisation
We provide all course materials and certificates of attendance for each delegate completing the AS9100 foundation course.
We Can Deliver This Course At Your Workplace
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.