WRK Training are pleased to announce our first ISO 9001 training seminars on making the transition to the latest version of the standard have now been scheduled in Warrington with more seminars planned for Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Newcastle and Reading. Our first event will take place in Birchwood, Warrington on the 5th December 2017 and will be hosted by Ian McCabe of NxtGen Quality.
We have been working with Ian to develop ISO 9001 training seminars that will provide practical tips and take aways in relation to specific challenges affecting successful transitions for organisations in the UK. These seminars will be highly consultative and will draw on Ian’s own experiences of leading one of the UK’s leading nuclear company’s through their own successful transition to ISO 9001:2015 in May 2016.
The ISO 9001 training seminars will be between 2-3 hours in duration and are aimed at individuals who are looking for meaningful and proven ways to achieve a smooth and efficient transition to the ISO 9001:2015 certification. Customers will be given the choice of three packages to choose from when booking with the Gold and Platinum packages offering additional consultation time with Ian McCabe.
The standard silver package covers attendance to one of the seminars hosted by Ian and this will cover the following;
- Establishing the right relationship with your 3rd party auditors and creating the right environment for successful transition.
- How to demystify he changes and improve confidence of senior leaders and potential auditees in the build up to transition.
- Communicating the changes to your organisation simply and in a way which removes fear.
- Simple ways to meet requirements in relation to ‘context of the organisation’ and ‘stakeholder’ engagement.
- How to think differently about risk within the context of ISO 9001:2015.
- How to reveal the system of management which already exists within your organisation and demonstrate how it meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- How to identify link existing performance improvement objectives with stakeholder requirements.
- Best practice for managing the transition process.
The Gold package will also include access to a 1 hour webinar, hosted by Ian McCabe which takes place prior to the ISO 9001 training seminar and includes a summary of the changes made to the standard. Attendees will also receive access to the slides used in the webinar for use when communicating the changes within their own organisations.
The Platinum package will also include access to the 1 hour webinar hosted by Ian McCabe prior to the training seminar and the slides used. Attendees that opt for the platinum package will also receive access to a 1 hour one to one telephone or skype consultation directly with Ian following the event to help them build on the learning gained from the ISO 9001 training seminars.
To view the full details of the ISO 9001 training seminars click here