This one day Root Cause Analysis course has been designed for those who want an understanding of quality tools & techniques used in problem solving. The course explains how root cause analysis fits within your organisation and the benefits that using this quality tool effectively can bring.
The course is aimed at anyone involved within a quality management role. Typical job titles include project or production engineers, general shop floor managers, shop floor personnel, manufacturing managers, maintenance managers as well as other management representatives. The course is available as an in-house option only. To find out how much a tailored course using your own work specific problems will cost please call us on 01925 377150 or send an enquiry today.
Throughout the duration of the training we aim to help you resolve problems within your own business, using the 8d principles of root cause analysis to eliminate future mistakes. We also cover the following key topics;
- Generating process flow diagrams from the trouble area.
- BOS chart (KPI), problem solving and pareto analysis
- Using various tools and techniques with different ways of problems helps
- Brainstorming root causes onto cause and effect diagram
- Analysing prime 5 Why’s
- How Root Cause Analysis can work in your organisation
- The key requirements of using Root Cause Analysis
- The Eight Disciplines – 8D
- Problem helps
- Quality tools and techniques
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Root Cause Analysis course is aimed at anyone involved within a quality management role. Typical job titles include project or production engineers, general shop floor managers, shop floor personnel, manufacturing managers, maintenance managers as well as other management representatives.
By the end of this root cause analysis course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand different problem solving quality tools including 5 why’s, BOS charts etc
- Understand the eight disciplines – 8D
- Implement problem solving techniques into your organisation
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.