This one day OHSAS 18001 internal auditor training course will help to build your knowledge of the internal audit process in relation to OHSAS 18001 management systems. The course will go through the different aspects of auditing and explain the best practice techniques used in auditing.
Upon completion of the course you will have a greater understanding of OHSAS 18001 and the internal audit process.
The OHSAS 18001 internal auditor course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises. Upon completion of the course you can expect to have gained a detailed understanding of the following areas:
- OHSAS 18001 clauses and requirements
- OHSAS management terminology
- Internal audit techniques
- The purpose of an effective OHSAS
- Complying with current safety legislation
- The history of OHSAS 18001
- Reducing risks in your organisation
- Creating audit reports
- Planning & preparation for internal audits
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The OHSAS 18001 internal auditor training course has been designed to help anyone that want’s to improve their knowledge of occupational health and safety management and internal auditing of a management system that meets the requirements set by the OHSAS 18001 standard.
By the end of this OHSAS 18001 internal auditor course, delegates will be able to;
- Demonstrate improved knowledge of internal auditing processes
- Improve your Health & Safety career prospects
- Network with other H&S professionals
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.