The NEBOSH Environmental Certificate provides an excellent overview of environmental management systems, and includes all relevant international standards and best practices for control of environmental hazards. The course is suitable for Managers, supervisors and employees who have a responsibility for managing environmental issues or those looking to start a career in environmental management.
The NEBOSH Environmental Certificate is based on UK law and International Standards. It consists of two Units which must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEBOSH Environmental Certificate qualification:
Unit EC1: Management and Control of Environmental Hazards
- Foundations in Environmental Management
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Control of Emissions to Air
- Control of Contamination of Water Sources
- Control of Waste and Land Use
- Sources and Use of Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Control of Environmental Noise
- Planning for and Dealing with Environmental Emergencies
Assessed by a two hour written exam
Unit EC2: Environmental Practical Application
Assessed by a two hour work based practical assessment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The NEBOSH Environmental Certificate course is suitable for Managers, supervisors and employees who have a responsibility for managing environmental issues or those looking to start a career in environmental management.
£795 + VAT plus £66 NEBOSH Fee
5 days plus exams
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
By the end of this NEBOSH Environmental Certificate course, delegates will;
- Gain a highly valued qualification.
- Be eligible for Associate Membership of IEMA (AIEMA)
- Be eligible for Technician Membership of CIWEM (TechCIWEM)
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.