The NEBOSH Award in Environmental Awareness at Work provides an introduction to environmental issues within the workplace. This qualification is suitable for any organisation looking to introduce an Environmental Management System or who seek to improve their environmental performance.
The NEBOSH Award in Environmental Management at Work consists of one unit:
Unit EAW1: Environmental Awareness
- Foundations of environmental awareness
- Meaning of key environmental terms
- Components and certification of an environmental management system.
Assessed by a 30 minute multiple-choice exam
The NEBOSH Award in Environmental Awareness at Work is aimed at those individuals that are looking to start a career in Environmental Management.
- Suitable for employees at all levels of the organisation
- No UK law included – suitable for organisations globally
- Supports the implemention and/or maintenance of a successful Environmental Management System.
We can deliver the NEBOSH Award in Environmental Awareness at Work at your offices if you are located anywhere within the UK. To get a quote for this course simply complete our in-house training quote request form below.