The NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work provides an introduction to environmental issues within the workplace. This qualification is suitable for any organisation looking to introduce an Environmental Management System or who seek to improve their environmental performance.
The NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work consists of one unit:
Unit EAW1: Environmental Awareness
- Foundations of environmental awareness
- Meaning of key environmental terms
- Components and certification of an environmental management system.
Assessed by a 30 minute multiple choice examination.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work is aimed at those individuals that are looking to start a career in Environmental Management.
Upon successful completion of the NEBOSH Environmental Awareness at Work course you will:
- Boost your career prospects by taking a course that will lead onto other qualification in Environmental management.
- Be able to help with implemention and/or maintenance of a successful Environmental Management System.
COURSE DATES & VENUES
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.