The NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work provides the perfect introduction to individuals looking to start a career in Health and Safety. It provides essential knowledge and skills needed to identify and manage hazards in the workplace.
Holders of the NEBOSH Award in Health, Safety and Environment for the Process Industries qualification are entitled to a two year exemption from Unit HSW1 of the NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work.
The NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work consists of two units which must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety qualification.:
Unit HSW1: Workplace Safety Foundations
- The Foundations of Health and Safety
- The Responsibility for Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Control
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Work Equipment
- Transport Safety
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Working with Electricity
- Fire Safety
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Manual Handling and Repetitive Movement
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Hazardous Substances
- Hazards and Controls Associated with the Working Environment
Assessed by a one-hour multiple choice examination.
Unit HSW2: Workplace Risk Assessment
Assessed by a one hour risk assessment activity, undertaken in your workplace.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work is aimed at those individuals that are looking to start a career in Health and Safety.
£449 + VAT plus £48 NEBOSH Fee
3 days plus exams
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
By the end of this NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work course, delegates will;
- Boost your career prospects with a certificate that is valued by employers – both in the UK and internationally
- Be able to confidently handle workplace hazards in an effective way
- Provide yourself with an excellent foundation for taking further NEBOSH qualifications
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.