This one day ISO 9001:2015 transition workshop is aimed at those who want to transition their current system to the latest version of the ISO 9001 standard. Organisations only have until September 2018 to transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and this highly consultative workshop will show you the most effective and most efficient ways of making the transition within your own business.
The workshop has been designed, developed and is delivered by Ian McCabe FCQI, CQP, Dip Q of NXTGen Quality Solutions. Ian is recognised by the likes of LRQA and the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) as one of the brightest talents in the quality profession and his work has been featured in research publications. Ian will show you how you can save time, money and effort by sharing his own experiences leading the transition of the first company in the Nuclear sector (and one of the first 50 companies in the UK) to achieve ISO 9001:2015 transition with LRQA in May 2016.
HOW THIS COURSE WORKS
This course will provide practical tips and take aways in relation to specific challenges affecting successful transition including:-
Changes to the standard
- a summary of the major changes made to the standard. Delegates will also receive access to the slides used in this section of the course for use when communicating the changes within their own organisations.
- Advice and guidance on completing an in-house ’90 minute gap analysis’ against the standard which can then be used as the basis for managing the transition.
Duration: 1 Day
Public Course Prices: Introductory offer of £595 + VAT per person (Usually £795 + VAT) plus free post course telephone/skype consultation.
In-House Course Prices: Introductory offer of £1,500 + VAT for up to 12 delegates (RRP £2,500 + VAT) plus free post course, half day consultation.
How to plan and prepare for transition
- Establishing the right relationship with your 3rd party auditors and creating the right environment for successful transition.
- How to demystify he changes and improve confidence of senior leaders and potential auditees in the build up to transition.
- How to communicate the changes to your organisation simply and in a way which removes fear.
- How to audit against these requirements.
- Simple ways to meet requirements in relation to ‘context of the organisation’ and ‘stakeholder’ engagement.
- How to think differently about risk within the context of ISO 9001:2015.
- How to reveal the system of management which already exists within your organisation and demonstrate how it meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- How to identify link existing performance improvement objectives with stakeholder requirements.
- Best practice for managing the transition process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 9001:2015 transition workshop is aimed at individuals who are looking for meaningful and proven ways to achieve a smooth and efficient transition to the ISO 9001:2015 certification.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
This course has been designed, developed and delivered by Ian McCabe MCQI, CQP, Dip Q. Ian led the transition of the first company in the Nuclear sector (and one of the first 50 companies in the UK) to achieve ISO 9001:2015 transition with their third party certification body LRQA in May 2015. Ian has hands-on experience of the challenges facing organisations who are looking to transition. His work leading up to and following the transition has been recognised by LRQA, the Chartered Quality Institute and featured in research publications.
Post course support
In addition to all of the above we are offering the following free consultation services when you book this course.
- Delegates will receive access to a 1 hour 1-2-1 telephone/skype consultation with Ian McCabe following the event to help them build on the learning from the course.*
*1 hour telephone/skype consultation must occur within 14 days of course completion.
- Delegates will receive a 1/2 day on site consultation with Ian McCabe following the event to help them build on the learning from the course.*
*travel and accomodation costs are extra and will be charged at cost. 1/2 day consultation must occur within 14 days of course completion.
All delegates that attend in-house training will receive a comprehensive training workbook and handouts, pens and certificate in addition to the post course support mentioned above. Those delegates that attend one of our scheduled public courses will also receive lunch and refreshments.
You may also be interested in our ISO 9001:2015 Transition Seminar, a streamlined version of this intensive workshop.