This one day ISO 9001:2015 transition workshop is aimed at those who want to transition their current system to the latest version of the ISO 9001 standard. Organisations only have until September 2018 to transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and this highly consultative workshop will show you the most effective and most efficient ways of making the transition within your own business.
The workshop has been designed, developed and is delivered by Ian McCabe FCQI, CQP, Dip Q of NXTGen Quality Solutions. Ian is recognised by the likes of LRQA and the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) as one of the brightest talents in the quality profession and his work has been featured in research publications. Ian will show you how you can save time, money and effort by sharing his own experiences leading the transition of the first company in the Nuclear sector (and one of the first 50 companies in the UK) to achieve ISO 9001:2015 transition with LRQA in May 2016.
This course will provide practical tips and take aways in relation to specific challenges affecting successful transition including:-
Changes to the standard:
- a summary of the major changes made to the standard. Delegates will also receive access to the slides used in this section of the course for use when communicating the changes within their own organisations.
How to plan and prepare for transition:
- Establishing the right relationship with your 3rd party auditors and creating the right environment for successful transition.
- How to demystify the changes and improve confidence of senior leaders and potential auditees in the build up to transition.
- Communicating the changes to your organisation simply and in a way which removes fear.
- Simple ways to meet requirements in relation to ‘context of the organisation’ and ‘stakeholder’ engagement.
- How to think differently about risk within the context of ISO 9001:2015.
- How to reveal the system of management which already exists within your organisation and demonstrate how it meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- How to identify link existing performance improvement objectives with stakeholder requirements.
- Best practice for managing the transition process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 9001:2015 transition workshop is aimed at individuals who are looking for meaningful and proven ways to achieve a smooth and efficient transition to the ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
By the end of this ISO 9001:2015 transition workshop, delegates will understand how to:
- Identify and implement changes within your organisation to ensure a smooth transition.
- Understand how you can use your current processes within your QMS to meet the needs and requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
POST COURSE SUPPORT
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.