This half day ISO 9001:2015 transition seminar is aimed at those who want an introduction into the required steps that you will need to go through in order to get your organisation to successfully certificate against the new standard. The seminar has been designed, developed and is delivered by Ian McCabe FCQI, CQP, Dip Q of NXTGen Quality Solutions.
Ian is recognised by the likes of LRQA and the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) as one of the brightest talents in the quality profession and his work has been featured in research publications. Ian will give you some practical tips and take aways from his own experiences of leading the transition of the first company in the Nuclear sector (and one of the first 50 companies in the UK) to achieve ISO 9001:2015 transition with LRQA in May 2016.
HOW THIS COURSE WORKS
This course will provide practical tips and take aways in relation to specific challenges affecting successful transition including:-
How to plan and prepare for transition
- Establishing the right relationship with your 3rd party auditors and creating the right environment for successful transition.
- How to demystify he changes and improve confidence of senior leaders and potential auditees in the build up to transition.
- Communicating the changes to your organisation simply and in a way which removes fear.
- Simple ways to meet requirements in relation to ‘context of the organisation’ and ‘stakeholder’ engagement.
- How to think differently about risk within the context of ISO 9001:2015.
- How to reveal the system of management which already exists within your organisation and demonstrate how it meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- How to identify link existing performance improvement objectives with stakeholder requirements.
- Best practice for managing the transition process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 9001:2015 transition seminar is for individuals who are looking for meaningful and proven ways to achieve a smooth and efficient transition to the ISO 9001:2015 certification.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
This course has been designed, developed and delivered by Ian McCabe MCQI, CQP, Dip Q. Ian led the transition of the first company in the Nuclear sector (and one of the first 50 companies in the UK) to achieve ISO 9001:2015 transition with their third party certification body LRQA in May 2015. Ian has hands-on experience of the challenges facing organisations who are looking to transition. His work leading up to and following the transition has been recognised by LRQA, the Chartered Quality Institute and featured in research publications.
Choose Your Package
Our standard silver package includes all of the above and this is priced at just £150 + VAT per person. We also offer the two following packages which include the following add-ons.
Gold Package - £200 + VAT
In addition to the above silver package delegates will receive access to a 1 hour webinar hosted by Ian McCabe which takes place prior to the seminar and includes a summary of the changes made to the standard. Delegates will also receive access to the slides used in the webinar for use when communicating the changes within their own organisations.
Platinum Package - £250 + VAT
Delegates that choose the Platinum package will receive access to the 1 hour webinar hosted by Ian McCabe prior to the seminar as well as access to the slides so they can communicate the changes within their organisation. They will also receive access to a 1 hour 1-2-1 telephone/skype consultation with Ian following the event to help them build on the learning from the seminar.
Next Event – 5th December
Book your place on the next seminar below.