This one day ISO 9001:2015 transition course is aimed at those with existing knowledge of ISO 9001:2008, who want to understand the changes made in the latest revision of the standard. ISO 9001:2015 requires organisations to complete their transition to the new standard by September 2018 and it is essential that all people involved in the management and maintenance of your quality management system are brought up to speed with the new clauses and requirements.
This course is suitable for quality managers and quality engineers as well as anyone else who has direct responsibility for the ISO 9001:2015 transition within their organisation. It will help you to understand the key changes made in the ISO 9001:2015 revision and how these will affect your business. It will also explain how you can communicate these changes effectively to others within your organisation. Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of attendance which can be used as evidence for your training records, to show you have received training from a competent provider.
This ISO 9001:2015 transition course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises.
- The new requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- How ISO 9001:2015 affects the audit process
- How to communicate the changes effectively
- New quality terms and definitions
- Identifying potential changes to your QMS
- Annex SL the new high level ISO structure
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 9001:2015 transition course is aimed at any person that has responsibility for some part of an organisations quality management system. It is suitable for anyone with existing knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 wishing to gain a detailed understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 revision.
By the end of this ISO 9001:2015 transition course, delegates will be able to:
- Interpret the new requirements and clause changes within ISO 9001:2015 and how they apply to your organisation.
- Communicate the changes effectively within your organisation
- Understand how the new framework Annex SL is used within ISO 9001 and other management systems standards.
COURSE DATES & VENUES
Click on a venue below to view available dates
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.