The 5 day ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course is aimed at senior quality managers that want an understanding of the principles and practices of the role of a lead auditor. The course will teach you how to undertake QMS 3rd party audits as well as leading audits within your own organisation that meet the requirements of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard. It will also offer best practice advice for the planning, preparation, carrying out and reporting stages of your audits as well as ensuring smart objectives are set.
The course is accredited by the CQI & IRCA (PR: 328) and upon completion you will not only receive an internationally recognised certificate but will also be able to apply for CQI & IRCA membership.
On this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course you will learn how to communicate the findings of your audits effectively to the rest of the management team and will gain an understanding of the key principles of accreditation and certification. We also cover the following key topics;
- The different types of quality management systems and audits
- Quality management and auditing terminology
- How to perform document reviews
- Scope and criteria of your audits
- Conducting and leading onsite audits on ISO 9001
- The requirements of the ISO 9001 lead auditor
- Preparing and planning your ISO 9001 audits
- Setting audit objectives to ensure you meet ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Creating audit reports and follow up on non conformance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 9001 lead auditor training course is aimed at senior quality managers who want to provide 3rd party quality audits or lead a team of quality auditors within an organisation. It is also essential for anyone who wishes to register themselves as a lead auditor with the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA).
£1195 + VAT
Start and Finish Times
08:30 – 17:45
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
By the end of this ISO 9001 lead auditor course, delegates will be able to:
- Confidently plan, conduct, report and follow up on 3rd party audits that measures your QMS against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Explain the purpose of a quality management system, management system audits, the role of a lead auditor and of third-party certification.
- Meet the training requirement aspect for CQI and IRCA membership.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.