This 2 day ISO 9001 Internal QMS Auditor course is aimed at those who want to understand how to plan, prepare and carry out effective audits on their organisations quality management system. The course will help you to gain a detailed understanding of the key aspects of internal audits, measuring the effectiveness of a quality management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
The course is accredited by the CQI & IRCA and upon completion candidates will receive a certificate that is recognised internationally.
The ISO 9001 Internal QMS Auditor course is delivered via a mixture of presentations, group exercises and is assessed by a closed book exam. Our CQI/IRCA course ID is 18155 and throughout the duration of the course we will cover the following areas;
- The background on quality management systems and ISO 9001
- Quality management and auditing terminology
- Preparing for and planning your ISO 9001 internal audits
- Managing your ISO 9001 audit schedules
- Creating internal audit checklists for ISO 9001
- The new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and Annex SL
- The process approach for ISO 9001
- The implications of auditing
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle (PDCA) for ISO 9001
- Reporting your findings from your ISO 9001 internal audit
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The CQI IRCA approved ISO 9001 internal QMS auditor course is aimed at anyone working in a quality management role who has a responsibility for auditing against ISO 9001 within an organisation. The course is particularly suitable for quality managers and quality engineers who are new to ISO 9001 as well as those who want to refresh their knowledge against the latest version of the ISO 9001 standard which was updated in September 2015.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.