The one day ISO 9001 internal auditor course will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence required to plan, prepare, conduct and report on an internal audit on your company’s quality management system. The course will show you how you can make your operations more efficient and how you can save money by reducing waste. The course has been designed for those who are or will be involved in the internal auditing of a company’s quality management system and is suitable for quality managers and quality engineers. It can be used as a starting point before taking more advanced courses like the IRCA QMS Internal Auditor and IRCA QMS Lead Auditor courses or as a refresher for previously trained auditors.
The ISO 9001 internal auditor course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises. Upon completion of the course you can expect to have gained a detailed understanding of the following areas:
- History of Quality Management Systems
- How to prepare for your audit
- How to manage audit schedules
- How to create an internal audit checklist
- The new requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- How to carry out an audit
- How to create audit reports
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle (PDCA)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 9001 internal auditor course is aimed at those who are or who will be involved in the internal auditing of a company’s quality management system.
£375 + VAT
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
By the end of this ISO 9001 Internal Auditor course, delegates will understand the internal auditing process and be able to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an internal audit that measures your QMS against the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Be able to explain the process model for quality management systems, referencing the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle.
- Create audit checklists and write follow up reports to improve the effectiveness of your organisations QMS.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.