This one day ISO 9001 foundation course will give you a detailed understanding of the latest version of ISO 9001, last revised in September 2015. The course will help you to realise the importance that ISO 9001 has in securing future business and increasing stakeholder confidence.
The ISO 9001 foundation course is aimed at any person that plays a role in maintaining a company’s quality management system. It is the ideal starting point in the career of any prospective quality manager and is often used as a stepping stone to the IRCA QMS Internal Auditor and IRCA QMS Lead Auditor courses. You will receive a certificate of attendance for completing this course which can be used as evidence for your training records, to show you have received training from a competent provider.
The ISO 9001 foundation course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises.
- The history of ISO 9001
- How your company can save money
- How to reduce product waste
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle (PDCA)
- ISO 9001:2015 clauses and requirements
- Annex SL Requirements
- The principles of quality management
- The process approach
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 9001 foundation course is aimed at any person that plays a role in maintaining a company’s quality management system. It is suitable for quality engineers and is commonly used to raise the overall awareness of ISO 9001 and quality management within an organisation.
£375 + VAT
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
By the end of this ISO 9001 foundation course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how they apply to processes within your organisation.
- Start the process of implementing a QMS within their organisation.
- Understand the benefits of adopting ISO 9001 within your organisation
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.