This one day ISO 50001 foundation course will give you a detailed understanding of the 2011 revision of the standard used for energy management. The course will help you understand why ISO 50001 was introduced and how the standard will help organisations to develop a policy for more efficient use of energy.
The ISO 50001 foundation course is aimed at individuals that are starting out in energy management or those who are thinking of introducing ISO 50001 into their organisation.
The ISO 50001 foundation course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises and will cover the following;
- The history of ISO 50001
- The clauses and requirements of ISO 50001:2011
- The different ways to save money on your energy costs
- Energy management terminology
- Setting objectives to meet your energy reduction targets
- The route to ISO 50001:2011 certification
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 50001 foundation course has been designed for those who want to learn about energy management and helps bring a greater understanding of the different roles involved in the maintenance of an energy management system within an organisation.
By the end of this ISO 50001 foundation course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic requirements of ISO 50001:2011 and how they apply to processes within your organisation.
- Start the process of implementing a EnMS within their organisation.
- Understand the benefits of adopting ISO 50001 within your organisation.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.