This one day ISO 45001 transition course is aimed at those with an existing knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007, who want to learn about the potential impact of ISO 45001 on your existing occupational health and safety management system and understand the differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001. The course is ideal for any management systems manager and/or management representative that is responsible for managing the transition from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001.
We can tailor the ISO 45001 transition course to your organisation and your specific learning objectives to ensure the course meets your expectations. For more details please call us on 01925 377150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ISO 45001 transition course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises. Upon completion of the course you can expect to have gained a detailed understanding of the following areas:
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 45001 and how they differ from OHSAS 18001:2007
- What needs to be revised in your current occupational health and safety management system and how it may be addressed
- The significance of organizational context and adopting a risks and opportunities approach to occupational health and safety management
- Process-based thinking and how to demonstrate its application
- The change in emphasis concerning documentation
- The expectations of your certification body when assessing ISO 45001
- How to help your organisation through the transition.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 45001 transition course is aimed at any person involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 45001 migration from the old OHSAS 18001:2007 standard.
By the end of this ISO 45001 transition course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic requirements of ISO 45001 and how they apply to processes within your organisation.
- Start the process of implementing a management system designed specifically to meet the requirements of ISO 45001.
- Understand the benefits of adopting ISO 45001 within your organisation.
COURSE DATES & VENUES
Click on a venue below to view available dates
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.