The ISO 45001 internal auditor course is aimed at those who want to improve their skills and knowledge of occupational management systems standards and auditing processes. This course will give you the tools to plan, prepare, carry out and report on internal audits on your organisations management system covering the new requirements of ISO 45001 (OHSAS 18001).
This course is typically attended by people in health and safety management related roles and is ideal for those new to auditing although it can also serve as a refresher course for experienced auditors that are used to implementing and auditing OHSAS 18001 management systems.
The ISO 45001 internal auditor course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises. Upon completion of the course you can expect to have gained a detailed understanding of the following areas:
- ISO 45001 clauses and requirements
- Occupational health and safety management terminology
- The purpose of an effective occupational health and safety management system
- The history of ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001
- Reducing risks in your organisation
- Complying with current safety legislation
- The new clauses and requirements within ISO 45001:2018
- Annex SL requirements
- Audit preparation and planning
- Managing audit schedules
- Creating audit checklists and reports
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 45001 internal auditor course is aimed at anyone who is or intends to be involved in the internal auditing process of a company’s occupational management system. It is suitable for health and safety managers or anyone who’s role requires them to be responsible for the occupational health and safety management of a business.
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates.
By the end of this ISO 45001:2018 internal auditor course, delegates will be able to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an internal audit that measures your organisations management system against the requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
- Create audit checklists and write follow up reports to improve the effectiveness of your organisations occupational health and safety management system.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.