This one day ISO 45001 foundation course will give you a detailed understanding of the new ISO standard for occupational health and safety – due for publication in March 2018. The course will give you an understanding of why ISO 45001 is used and how it helps to promote a safer working environment. The foundation course is useful for those who are looking to implement an occupational health & safety system into their organisation or for those who need to gain an awareness of the standard for their job.
We can tailor the ISO 45001 foundation course to your organisation and your specific learning objectives to ensure the course meets your expectations. For more details please call us on 01925 377150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ISO 45001 foundation course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises. Upon completion of the course you can expect to have gained a detailed understanding of the following areas:
- ISO 45001 clauses and requirements
- Occupational health and safety management terminology
- The purpose of an effective occupational health and safety management system
- The history of ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001
- Reducing risks in your organisation
- Complying with current safety legislation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 45001 foundation training course has been designed for anyone that want’s to improve their knowledge of occupational health and safety management and helps bring a greater understanding of the different roles involved in the maintenance of an occupational health & safety management system within an organisation.
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates.
By the end of this ISO 45001:2018 foundation course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic requirements of ISO 45001 and how they apply to processes within your organisation.
- Start the process of implementing a management system designed specifically to meet the requirements of ISO 45001.
- Understand the benefits of adopting ISO 45001 within your organisation.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.