This two day ISO 27001 Internal Auditor course will give you a detailed understanding of internal auditing requirements for information security management systems (ISMS) that meet the specifications set by ISO 27001. The course covers the benefits and common pitfalls when auditing an ISMS.
Everyone completing this course will receive a certificate of attendance which can be used as evidence for your training records and will show certification bodies that you have received training from a competent provider.
The ISO 27001 internal auditor course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises and will cover the following.
- Understanding the process approach to auditing
- Planning and preparing your ISO 27001 audits
- Setting objectives for your ISO 27001 audits
- Reporting on your internal audits
- Where to find help and information
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 27001 Internal auditor course is designed to follow on from the ISO 27001 foundation course, and is aimed at those who are looking for a detailed understanding of the documentation requirements and guidance on performing risk assessments within an organisation.
By the end of this ISO 27001 foundation course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic requirements of ISO 27001:2013 and how they apply to processes within your organisation.
- Start the process of implementing an information security management system (ISMS) within your organisation.
- Understand the benefits of adopting ISO 27001 within your organisation.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.