This two day ISO 27001 Internal Auditor course will give you a detailed understanding of internal auditing requirements for information security management systems (ISMS) that meet the specifications set by ISO 27001. The course covers the benefits and common pitfalls when auditing an ISMS.
Everyone completing this course will receive a certificate of attendance which can be used as evidence for your training records and will show certification bodies that you have received training from a competent provider.
The ISO 27001 Internal Auditor course covers the following topics;
- A background of information security and an overview of ISO 27001:2013 requirements.
- Reviewing ISMS policy and procedures required by the standard
- Identifying and evaluating assets
- Annex A requirements
- Identifying risks, threats and assets to the business.
- Understanding the process approach to auditing
- Planning and preparing your ISO 27001 audits
- Setting objectives for your ISO 27001 audits
- Reporting on your internal audits
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 27001 Internal auditor course is designed to follow on from the ISO 27001 foundation course and is aimed at those who are looking for a detailed understanding of the documentation requirements and guidance on performing risk assessments within an organisation.
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates.
By the end of this ISO 27001 Internal Auditor course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key requirements of ISO 27001 and how they apply to auditing
- Set audit objectives and produce follow up reports
- Identify security risks to your business and put steps in place to prevent breaches.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.