The ISO 27001 Foundation course will give you a detailed understanding of information security management together with the requirements for implementing an information security management system into your organisation. The course will explain what an ISMS is and how it can benefit your business.
Everyone completing this course will receive a certificate of attendance which can be used as evidence for your training records and will show certification bodies that you have received training from a competent provider.
The ISO 27001 Foundation course covers the following topics;
- A background of information security and an overview of ISO 27001:2013 requirements.
- The steps required to implement an ISMS
- Reviewing ISMS policy and procedures required by the standard
- Identifying and evaluating assets
- Vulnerabilities associated with these assets, risk assessment
- Annex A requirements
- Identifying risks, threats and assets to the business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is suitable for individuals that have been tasked with the project to implement an ISMS and aren’t sure where to start. It is useful for those who have previous experience of managing and maintaining another management system.
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates.
By the end of this ISO 27001 Foundation course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key requirements of ISO 27001:2013
- Understand the steps required in building and implementing an information security system that adheres to ISO 27001.
- Identify security risks that threaten your business.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.