This one day ISO 14001:2015 transition course is aimed at those who already have an existing knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 understand what changes were made to the ISO 14001 standard in the 2015 revision. The course will also explain how you can identify the changes that are required in your organisation and the steps that you will need to take in order to implement them successfully.
ISO 14001:2015 requires organisations to complete the transition by September 2018 and it is also essential that everyone that is involved in the management and maintenance of your environmental management system has a good understanding of how the new clauses and requirements will affect your business.
The ISO 14001:2015 transition course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises and will cover the following;
- The new requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Identifying potential changes to your EMS
- How Annex SL is used in ISO 14001:2015
- How the ISO 14001:2015 revision affects your environmental audits
- How to communicate the changes across your organisation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 14001:2015 transition course is essential for anyone in any industry that is involved in the implementation, management or the auditing of an ISO 14001 environmental management system. The course is suitable for environmental managers and anyone else who plays a part in the management of their company’s ISO 14001 management system.
By the end of this ISO 14001:2015 transition course, delegates will be able to:
- Interpret the new requirements and clause changes within ISO 14001:2015 and how they apply to your organisation.
- Communicate the changes effectively within your organisation
- Understand how the new framework Annex SL is used within ISO 14001 and other management systems standards.
COURSE DATES & VENUES
Click on a venue below to view available dates
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.