The ISO 14001 internal auditor course is aimed at those who want to improve their skills and knowledge of environmental management standards and auditing processes. This course will give you the tools to plan, prepare, carry out and report on internal audits on your organisation EMS.
This course is typically attended by people in environmental management related roles and is ideal for those new to auditing although it can also serve as a refresher course for experienced auditors.
The ISO 14001 internal auditor course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises and will cover the following;
- The history of environmental management and ISO 14001
- The new clauses and requirements within ISO 14001:2015
- Annex SL requirements
- Managing your environmental aspects
- How to prepare for your audit
- Managing audit schedules
- Create audit checklists
- Creating audit reports
- Different environmental management terminology
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 14001 internal auditor course is aimed at anyone who is or intends to be involved in the internal auditing process of a company’s environmental management system (EMS). It is suitable for environmental managers or anyone who’s role requires them to be responsible for the environmental management of a business.
£375 + VAT
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates. Public courses include lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
By the end of this ISO 14001 internal auditor course, delegates will be able to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an internal audit that measures your EMS against the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Create audit checklists and write follow up reports to improve the effectiveness of your organisations EMS.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.