This one day ISO 14001 foundation course will give you a detailed understanding of the latest revision of the environmental standard -ISO 14001:2015. The course will help you understand the importance that ISO 14001 has in securing future business and increasing stakeholder confidence by managing your environmental impact.
The ISO 14001 foundation course is aimed at those starting out in environmental management or those who are thinking of introducing SO 14001 into their organisation.
The ISO 14001 foundation course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises and will cover the following;
- The history of ISO 14001
- The clauses and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Reducing your environmental waste
- How ISO 14001 can save your company money
- The link between an EMS and legislation
- Environmental management terminology
- Annex SL requirements
- Principles of environmental management
- Managing your environmental aspects
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The ISO 14001 foundation course has been designed for anyone that want’s to improve their knowledge of environmental management and helps bring a greater understanding of the different roles involved in the maintenance of an environmental management system within an organisation.
By the end of this ISO 14001 foundation course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and how they apply to processes within your organisation.
- Start the process of implementing a EMS within their organisation.
- Understand the benefits of adopting ISO 14001 within your organisation.
COURSE DATES & VENUES
Click on a venue below to view available dates
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.