The IOSH approved Coaching for Safety course is an exciting new course, designed to help safety people to be the best that they can be. It places emphasis on the importance of ‘soft skills’ within practise. If you have been looking at ways to improve your performance and become a more effective and rounded practitioner then this is the course for you.
In past years vital ‘soft skills’ have often been overlooked as being less valuable than technical knowledge. Today, gladly, this is no longer the case. These attributes are now very much in demand, which is why we now offer the IOSH Coaching for Safety course – a 2 day workshop that will teach you how to get the best out of people by understanding how to engage, connect and motivate.
By attending the IOSH approved Coaching for Safety course you will,
- Appreciate the value of coaching in the role of the safety practitioner
- Understand the attributes of a good coach
- Be familiar with the behaviours and techniques involved in active listening
- Understand, and have put into practice, the GROW model
- Be equipped with a technique for remaining solution-focused
- Understand the attributes and practices of a ‘safety leader’.
The IOSH approved Coaching for Safety course is suitable for ALL safety people.
Whether safety is only part of your role or you are a full time professional, this unique and highly interactive training course will provide you with all-important skills that will help to unlock your potential.
- Find out how to collaborate and be solution-focused
- Discover how to explore problems and find the best solutions
- Learn how to listen, question and support
- Realise the importance of empathy and engagement
We can deliver the IOSH approved Coaching for Safety course at your offices if you are located anywhere within the UK. To get a free, no obligation quote for this course to be held at your site, simply complete the form below.