The integrated management systems internal auditor training course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to be able to plan, prepare for, carry out and report on highly efficient audits on an integrated management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 systems. The course can be delivered over two days for those with a good understanding of the ISO standards or over three days for those with little or no experience.course.
We can tailor this Integrated Management Systems Internal Auditor course to your organisation and specific objectives to ensure the course meets your expectations. For more details please call us on 01925 377150 or email us on email@example.com.
The Integrated Management Systems Internal Auditor course is delivered via a mixture of presentations, group exercises and will cover the following areas;
- The history and overview of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards in current form
- The key clauses and requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- The difference between single and integrated management system audits
- Introducing the integrated approach to your business
- Planning effective integrated management system audits
- Integrated management system audit process
- Benefits of introducing integrated system audits to your business
- Reporting on your audits and providing guidance on corrective action
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Integrated Management Systems Internal Auditor course is ideal for those working within organisations that have multiple management systems. The course can be tailored towards those who have a good working knowledge of the standards or those with little to no experience and focuses on the most commonly integrated standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
By the end of this integrated management systems internal auditor course, delegates will be able to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an internal audit that measures your management system against the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Create audit checklists and write follow up reports to improve the effectiveness of your organisations QMS.
- Understand the process of integrating your management systems under one audit.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.