The integrated management systems foundation course will provide you with an understanding of the process for integration of different management systems such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. The course will show you the importance of integrating your management systems and how this will help you save time and money and make your processes more efficient.
We can tailor this Integrated Management Systems Foundation course to your organisation and specific objectives to ensure the course meets your expectations. For more details please call us on 01925 377150 or email us on email@example.com.
The Integrated Management Systems Foundation course is delivered via a mixture of presentations, group exercises and will cover the following areas;
- The history and overview of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards in current form
- The key clauses and requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- The difference between single and integrated management system audits
- Introducing the integrated approach to your business
- Planning effective integrated management system audits
- Integrated management system audit process
- Benefits of introducing integrated system audits to your business
- Reporting on your audits and providing guidance on corrective action
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Integrated Management Systems Foundation course is ideal for those working within organisations that have multiple management systems. The course is aimed at those who don’t have the experience or knowledge of the different management systems that your organisations use and how they can be integrated.
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates.
By the end of this Integrated Management Systems Foundation course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic requirements of integrated management systems using ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Start the process of implementing an integrated management system within your organisation.
- Understand the benefits of adopting an integrated management system within your organisation.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.