The IATF 16949:2016 Transition Course course is aimed at those working for organisations within the automotive industry, that have an existing knowledge of TS 16949. The course will give you an understanding of the changes made in the switch to an IATF standard and also show you how you can communicate the changes effectively within your own organisation. This course can be delivered either as a one day brief or as a two day more detailed option with increased practical work included.
The course is suitable for any quality managers and quality engineers that work for organisations that design, develop, install, manufacture or service parts for the automotive industry. Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of attendance to use as evidence of receiving training from a competent and well respected provider.
The IATF 16949:2016 transition course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises. Upon completion of the course you can expect to have gained a detailed understanding of the following areas:
- The TS 16949 to IATF 16949 transition timeline.
- Annex SL and the link between ISO 9001
- PDCA and the process approach
- New quality terms and definitions
- Quality principles
- Identifying potential changes to your QMS
- Annex SL the new high level ISO structure
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The IATF 16949:2016 transition course is aimed at any person that has a role to play in the management of a quality management system for organisations within the automotive industry. It is suitable for anyone with existing knowledge of TS 16949 that wants to gain a detailed understanding of the IATF 16949 revision.
By the end of this IATF 16949 transition course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the new clause changes and requirements of IATF 16949:2016 and how they apply to processes within their organisation.
- Start the process of implementing the IATF 16949:2016 changes within their own organisation.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.