This 2 day IATF 16949 Internal Auditor course will bring you a greater understanding of how to plan, prepare and carry out effective audits on your organisations automotive quality management system. The course will teach you the key aspects of internal audits on an IATF 16949 compliant system ensuring you are able to measuring the effectiveness of your QMS against IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
The course is available as an in-house option only and can be tailored to suit your specific learning objectives and delivered at the required level.
The IATF 16949 internal auditor course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises. Upon completion of the course you can expect to have gained a detailed understanding of the following areas:
- The history of quality management systems for the automotive industry
- Quality management and auditing terminology
- Preparing for and planning your IATF 16949 internal audits
- Managing your IATF 16949 internal audit schedules
- Creating internal audit checklists for IATF 16949
- The new requirements of IATF 16949 and Annex SL
- The process approach and principles of quality
- The implications of auditing
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle (PDCA) for IATF 16949
- Reporting your internal audit findings
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The IATF 16949 internal auditor course is aimed at anyone working in a quality management role within the automotive industry. The course is particularly suitable for quality managers and quality engineers who are new to IATF 16949 as well as those who want to refresh their knowledge against the latest version of the IATF 16949 standard which was updated in 2016.
By the end of this IATF 16949 internal auditor course, delegates will be able to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an internal audit that measures your QMS against the requirements of IATF 16949:2016.
- Be able to explain the process model for automotive quality management systems, referencing the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle.
- Create audit checklists and write follow up reports to improve the effectiveness of your organisations automotive QMS.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.