The IATF 16949 Foundation course will give you a detailed understanding of the quality management system standard used for the automotive industry. The course is aimed at any person that plays a role in maintaining a automotive company’s quality management system and is the ideal starting point for anyone looking to improve their career prospects within quality management and is typically used by quality managers to raise awareness of the IATF 16949 standard within the business.
Everyone completing this course will receive a certificate of attendance which can be used as evidence for your training records and will show certification bodies that you have received training from a competent provider.
The IATF 16949 foundation course consists of a mixture of presentations and group exercises.
- The history of automotive quality management systems
- How your company can save money by adopting IATF 16949
- Reducing product waste
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle (PDCA)
- IATF 16949:2016 clauses and requirements
- Annex SL requirements
- The principles of quality management
- The process approach
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The IATF 16949 foundation course is aimed at any person that has a role to play in the management of a quality management system for organisations within the automotive industry. It is also suitable for anyone with existing knowledge of TS 16949 that wants a refresher to build their awareness of the new standard.
By the end of this IATF 16949 foundation course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic requirements of IATF 16949:2016 and how they apply to processes within your organisation.
- Start the process of implementing an automotive QMS within their organisation.
- Understand the benefits of adopting IATF 16949 within your organisation.
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.