The Statistical Process Control course is aimed at individuals, working in quality roles, that want to improve their knowledge and skills in order to enable them to give value-added input of Statistical Process Control (SPC) awareness. The course will also show delegates how to carry out capability studies using propriety brands of software packages within their organisation
This one day course is appropriate for personnel from all functions, who in the course of their duties will need to understand, carry out or audit SPC studies and charts.
The statistical process control course covers the following key topics;
- The key requirements of SPC studies
- Understanding SPC terminology
- Process cabability awareness
- Using Xbar and R charts
- Understanding variable and attribute data
- Awareness of customer specific requirements
- Identifying potential for continual improvement
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This one day course is aimed at individuals working in all functions, who in the course of their duties will need to understand, carry out or audit SPC studies and charts. An understanding of other quality tools such as Root Cause Analysis and FMEA will be beneficial for anyone taking this course but it isn’t essential.
Start and Finish Times
09:00 – 17:00
Comprehensive delegate folder and certificates.
By the end of this SPC course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key requirements of SPC studies
- Understand the different tools and terminology used in statistical process control
- Identify areas continual improvement in your organisation
To find out how much this course would cost you to hold in-house simply complete the form below for a free, no obligation quote.